Monday until Sunday
|Castle||11.00 - 17.00 hours|
|Park||09.00 - 17.00 hours|
|Ticket office||09.00 - 17.00 hours|
The entrance is situated in the ticket office. Access to the castle until one hour before closing.
- September 7 (castle opens at 14.00 hours)
- September 23 (castle opens at 14.00 hours)
- November 23 - November 27 (Country & Christmas Fair, visiting hours and prices of the event)
January 1 (New Year)
April 27 (Kingsday)
June 22 (private event)
December 31 (New Year)
|Child 4 - 12 years||€ 10,50|
|Child < 4 years||free|
Your ticket also provides all day access to the park and can be bought on the day of your visit at the ticket office.
|Child 4 - 12 years||€ 3,00|
|Child < 4 years||free|
An additional fee can be charged for special activities and events. During events the visiting hours and prices of the event apply.
Visiting the castle with a group? Book a group visit
Visitor house rules
- Please respect the castle and its historic location. Do not lean against walls or against furniture and please do not touch anything.
- Coats, backpacks, umbrellas and knight’s armour should be left in the cloakroom or stored in the lockers provided in the basement (at the visitor’s own risk).
- Wheelchairs, wheeled walkers, prams and buggies cannot be taken into the castle. Visitors can leave them in the vestibule (at the visitor’s own risk).
- Smoking, eating or drinking are not allowed inside the castle.
- Pets are not permitted inside the castle, except for guide dogs (after consultation with the castle staff).
- Flash photography is not allowed inside the castle. The use of drones, selfie sticks, tripods or lighting equipment is not allowed, nor is the use of any other (semi-) professional video equipment.
- Parents are responsible for the behaviour of their children at all times.
- Instructions given by De Haar Castle's staff should be obeyed immediately.
- Dogs are allowed in the park, provided they are kept on a lead. Other animals are not allowed to enter the park.
- Given the many ponds and canals, keep a close eye on children at all times.
- Bicycles, mopeds and cars may not enter the park. Cars must be parked in the visitor car park opposite the entrance. Bicycles can be parked in the bike park on Stalplein.
- The park closes at 18.00 hours. Visitors are requested to leave the park before that time.